- Studiare a Piacenza - Cremona
- Offerta formativa
- Master Universitari
- Viticulture & Enology: innovation meets tradition
Viticulture & Enology: innovation meets tradition
Sede didattica: Piacenza
Scadenza: 26 agosto 2016
Facoltà: Facoltà di: Scienze Agrarie, Alimentari e Ambientali
Anno accademico: 2016/2017
Livello: Master di I livello
The Viticulture & Enology: innovation meets tradition program aims at addressing how vineyard and winery innovation is quickly becoming part of the Italian viticulture tradition.
Italy is now the largest wine producer in the world and boasts the greatest variability in terms of cultivars.
The pecularities of Italian viticulture and chances to maintain a leading role are today bound to the ability to introduce sustainable innovation whithout losing its well-known appeal.
The main goals of the program are:
- To acquire solid methodology and knowledge suitable to address innovation issues in the vineyard and the winery
- To achieve specific skills for new canopy management technique suitable to mitigate undesired climate-related effects, new sustainable approaches for pest and disease control, precision viticulture and enology
- Develop the ability to diagnose limiting factors occurring in vineyard and winery and to produce suitable solutions
- Learn to pro-actively take part in discussions dealing with viticulture and enology topics.
Career opportunities and professional recognition
The Master’s qualification in ‘Viticulture & Enology: innovation meets tradition’ will open up professional opportunities in the fields of:
- Viticulture and enology chain
- wine marketing and distribution
- large scale retail trade and freelancing.
Life at Cattolica
Viticulture and enology: innovation meets tradition
Facoltà di: Scienze Agrarie, Alimentari e Ambientali
Scienze Agrarie, Alimentari e Ambientali
Master di I livello
Master universitario I livello