One-to-one interview Career and employability guidance [English version]
Aula: 23 - Ore: 1.30 - 2.30 PM
Via E. Parmense 84, Piacenza
TO BOOK, REGISTER ONLINE:
In order to book, time after time, at the session of interest, REMEMBER to consult http://sep.unicatt.it/sep-comitato-universita-mondo-del-lavoro-eventi-7594#content or http://www.unicatt.it - Corsi e Servizi --> Stage e Placement --> Eventi.
- Onte.to.one interview - Deloitte [Room 23]: https://www.unicatt.it/iscrizioneonline-eventi/default.asp?ID_Ufficio=&idpagam=6435&per_studenti_UC=0100
The labour market is innovating and changing quickly, and recruiters are increasingly demanding.
Undertaking career guidance activities before graduating will improve your employability prospects.
Participate in the following events organized for you during the 1st semester of the 2019/20 academic year
Participation is free and open to all students and graduates from all faculties of the University.
Participation is compulsory* before applying for an internship for students at the Piacenza Campus (who did not attend the same seminar series during last year) enrolled for 2019/20:
- 1st and 2nd year of Master’s degree program in Global Business Management;
- 2nd and 3rd year of Bachelor’s degree program in Sustainable Agriculture for Food Quality and Environment (SAFE).
- *It is mandatory to attend at least 4 activities; you are free to choose from all events proposed: Seminars/ Workshops/Game.
- A new cycle of events will be organized for the 2nd semester of 2019/20.
Due to different degree course timetables:
-attendance at the events organized in the 1st semester is highly recommended for students enrolled on “GBM”.
-attendance at the events organized in the 2nd semester is highly recommended for students enrolled on “SAFE”.
Students are free to choose from all the events organized during the whole year.
Attendance will be recorded
Registration is required.
To book, register online at http://www.unicatt.it - Corsi e Servizi - Stage e Placement - Eventi, for the meetings of interest.
For information or to cancel your registration, please call 0523 599 388, or write to: email@example.com.
Referente Informazioni: Stage & Placement
Recapito telefonico: Tel. 0523 599388
In collaborazione con: