Financial inclusion tools and best practices Centro Universitario Bertinoro (Forlì-Cesena)
3 days of full-time training for practitioners from Italy and EU countries to learn how to improve financial and social performance of financial institutions and promote access to finance.
- Beyond lending: from whom to borrow, how much is sound and safe and which financing package is best? Learn how to develop products for increasing outreach and financial inclusion. Access to saving services, for some target niches is more important than access to credit.
- Credit scoring system: taking into consideration quantitative and qualitative data in order to predict loan applicant's risk profile. It is not a matter only of commercial banks anymore: MFIs request for such services as well so to be able to offer a better quality of their products, tailored on their clients’ needs and attitudes.
- Data management: it is fundamental in MFIs to control and evaluate data quality and therefore, building strategy for a better financial inclusion.
- Benefits from Cloud technology: Technologies in microfinance should be considered as well and their importance is growing fast. Attend the class of a professional and founder of Open Bank Project.
- Outcome and impact assessment: MFIs have started to measure the impact of financial products on their clients' well-being and to improve their accountability to achieve financial sustainability and to promote learning and innovation. An effective impact tracking strategy must be adopted by MFIs. Practitioners and staff management of European MFIs
Registration Fee: €750/person or €625/person for two persons from the same organization
What’s included? Tuition, Coffee breaks, Social Dinner, Networking and Informal Events.
Certification of attendance issued by Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore.
For information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Accommodation fee: €150/person or €125/person for two persons of the same organization.
What’s included? Full board accommodation in single room for 3 days (from the dinner of Nov 26th to the lunch of Nov 29th).
What’s not included? Travel to Bertinoro (Forlì-Cesena, Italy)
For information: www.ceub.it - email@example.com
Registration at: http://apps.unicatt.it/formazione_permanente/piacenza.asp
Registration will be open from June 3th to September 1st, 2019.
The course will be held if minimum of 20 participants is reached.
With the support of EIB Institute